Did you Know:
– That high levels of exposure to dust mites are an important factor in the development of asthma in children?
– That there may be as many as 19,000 dust mites in one gram of dust and that they float in the air when
anyone vacuums, walks on carpet or disturbs bedding?
The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America States That:
– Asthma and Allergies strike 1 out of 5 Americans.
– Asthma is more common among Children (7 to 10%) than adults (3 to 5%).
– Each day 11 Americans die from asthma.
– Nearly 5 million asthma sufferers are under the age of 18.
– Asthma is the most common chronic childhood disease, affecting more than 1 child in 20.
– Nearly half (44%) of all asthma hospitalizations are for Children.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Recommends:
– That a whole home high efficiency air cleaner be installed in the furnace and air conditioning unit and;
– That you have your heating and air conditioning units inspected and serviced every 6 months.